Sunday School Hour
This is a place for your child to learn about God’s love and how the Bible applies to their lives. It is a place to sing, have lively discussions, develop friendships, and have fun under the supervision of caring adults. Each volunteer and staff member has participated in our Safe Sanctuary training program and has undergone a background check. Your child's safety and well-being is important to us!
- Nursery for infants and toddlers
- Elementary (by age group)
- Middle School
- High School
During Second Service
When the worship service moves from music to the sermon, we offer an age-appropriate Children's Church where the lessons from the Sunday School hour are illustrated through stories, crafts, skits, games, puppetry, and music:
- Preschool Praisers
- King's Kids (K-2nd grade)
- Sunday School Kickoff party
- Fall Frolic picnic
- Splash and Dribble swim event
- Easter Breakfast
- Sunday School End of Year Celebration
- plus...camping trips, beach days, and bike trips to name a few!